Soul (소울) is a South Korean-Japanese Kpop singer, rapper, dancer, and a member of the boy group “P1Harmony” under FNC Entertainment.
Soul (P1Harmony) Profile
Stage Name: Soul (소울)
Birth Name: Haku Shota (白翔太)
Korean Name: Baek Sang-tae (백상태)
Occupation: Rapper, Dancer
Birthday: February 1, 2005
Active Years: 2020–present
Age: 18 (in 2023)
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Height: 177 cm (5’9½”)
Blood Type: na
Soul (P1Harmony) Facts
– Soul was born in Saitama, Japan.
– Soul is half Korean and half Japanese, with his mother being Korean and his father being Japanese.
– His family consists of his parents and younger sister.
– He doesn’t cry and dislikes watching sad movies.
– He has dermographism, which causes marks or scars from even slight irritation like a scratch.
– He has two dogs named Mochi and Kanako.
– While the Korean members go visit their families during holidays, he is unable to return home to Japan, so Keeho takes him out and they spend the day together.
– The members describe him as resembling a quokka due to his quiet and cute side.
– Every morning, the first thing Soul searches for is the hairpin his younger sister made for him. (online fanmeeting)
– He wants fans to be happy when they’re listening to their music.
– Winning a dance battle is on his life’s bucket list.
– He is nicknamed “Potato Man”, “An Unknown Soul”, and “To Shoot”.
– His first concert experience was attending TEEN TOP’s Japan Concert.
– His father recommended that he pursue a career as a K-pop idol, leading him to come to Korea.
– His favorite phrase when learning Korean was “Please order rice.”
– He is close with Tsurubo Shion (JO1).
– Soul enjoys making vocal impressions of anime characters and has shared videos of this on the group’s social media. One of his vocal impressions was of Haku from Spirited Away.
– He would like to see Beyoncé in concert.
– He doesn’t go to karaoke. (BillBoard Interview)
– His hometown allowed him to grow up without hardships.
– His top item on his professional bucket list is to perform at a big music festival or a stadium, like Coachella.
– He used to raise over 30 stag beetles.
– One of his happiest memories was playing games with his younger sister back when he lived in Japan.
– He uses Japanese emoticons when he is active on Weverse or Twitter.
– He said starring in the film P1H: The Beginning of a New World taught him the basic manners of the industry and the importance of staff members.
– His hobbies include playing games and collecting Jordans (shoes).
– He advises his pre-debut self to be more emotionally stable. (Billboard Interview)
– His bucket list artist to collaborate with is Les Twins.
– The name Soul means ‘a child with a pure soul.’
– The first music he purchased for himself was a G-Dragon CD.
– He realized he could be an artist full-time through his experience with TEEN TOP.
– He said he is not sure what his parents did for a living when he was a kid.
– He looks up to groups like TEEN TOP and B.A.P.
– His life motto is ‘I don’t regret making my own decisions.’
– ‘Yanghwa Bridge’ by Zion.T was his audition song.
– His mother introduced him to TEEN TOP, while his father introduced him to B.A.P, which led him to discover K-Pop artists.
– In P1Harmony, Soul was the fifth member to be revealed.
– He has participated in writing many P1Harmony’s songs “Intro; Breakthrough (틀)”, “That’s It (이거지)” and ” Breakthrough (틀) (Full Version)” along with Keeho, Jiung, and Theo.
Likes & Dislikes
– He considers his nose to be his favorite facial feature.
– He likes wearing Jeans, watches, rings, and Jordans.
– Summer is his favorite season.
– Soul has a preference for watching pirate-themed movies.
– He has a passion for collecting cute dolls and Jordan sneakers.
– If given a superpower, he would like the ability to destroy the world.
– Soul enjoys wearing accessories.
– 6lack and Taeyang from BIGBANG are his favorite musicians.
– He likes kimchi stew, sushi, and McDonalds.
– If he had to choose one food to eat for the rest of his life, it would be watermelon.
– Sushi is his favorite food.
– He is not a selective eater and is open to trying various foods.
– He is obsessed with eating french fries.
– Soul is considered the best in dancing among all P1Harmony members.
– He is skilled at creating choreography.
– He is not easily frightened.
– He is more fluent in speaking Korean than Japanese.
– His specialty is freestyle dance.
Personality & Habits
– His personality is described as quiet and someone who prefers being alone.
– Jongseob mentioned that Soul is usually quiet, but when he starts talking, he can be quite talkative.
– His MBTI type is INFP.
Streaming Platform Links
NOTE: If you know more facts about Soul (P1Harmony) Facts, feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!
P1Harmony SOUL(소울) ‘JUMP’