Miihi (みいひ/ミイヒ/미이히) is a Japanese singer and a member of the Korean-Japanese girl group “NiziU” under JYP Entertainment.
Miihi (NiziU) Profile
|Stage Name||Miihi (みいひ/ミイヒ/미이히)|
|Birth Name||Suzuno Miihi (すずの みいひ/鈴野未光)|
|Birthday||August 12th 2004|
|Age||19 (in 2023)|
|Height||159 cm (5’3″)|
Miihi (NiziU) Facts:
– Her hometown is Kyoto City, Japan.
– She went to Kyoto City Shinmachi Elementary School and Kyoto City Kamigyo Middle School.
– She graduated from Correspondence High School.
– She studied at the Tinkerbell Music School in Kyoto.
– She has two younger sisters.
– Riku and her often reminisce about their shared hometown since they were both born there.
– Among the members, Rima is her biggest fan. (hello82)
– As a child, her dream was to open a cake shop.
– She has a poodle dog.
– She takes on the responsibility of dealing with insects since other members are afraid of them.
– Miihi can speak both Japanese and communicative Korean.
– The first time she got interested in K-pop was through listening to KARA’s songs. (Complaint Manager HUR)
– During auditions, when JYP inquired about her Korean proficiency, her natural fluency impressed him, although she admitted to being around 60% fluent and lacking confidence.
– A huge TWICE fan, her bias is Tzuyu.
– She speaks in Kansai dialect.
– The best advice she received from JYP is “Focus on your lower abdomen when vocalizing”. (Oricon Interview Pt1)
– JYP Entertainment scouted her at a Twice Japan Concert.
– She joined JYP in late 2018 or early 2019.
– She has showcased her talents in JYP’s trainee showcase.
– According to Rima, Miihi talks in her sleep but what she says doesn’t make sense like “My princess dress…isn’t…where is it?”. (Oricon Interview Pt2)
– For her auditions, she performed “Precious” by 伊藤由奈.
– Viewers often draw comparisons between her and Hyeongjun from Cravity/X1 due to their shared snaggletooth.
– Falling asleep instantly is her special talent.
– She arrived in Korea only knowing how to say hello in Korean but she achieved fluency after mainly talking in Korean.
– Her nickname is “Hee”. (Korean Debut Introduction Video)
– The name “Miihi” is uncommon in Japan.
– She is always sleepy and said that no amount of sleep is ever enough for her. (Complaint Manager HUR)
– She loves bread and one of her fondest memories is visiting different bakeries on days off from training, (Oricon Interview Pt1)
– At one point, she had braces.
– Her dream stage venue is the Tokyo Dome. (Oricon Interview Pt2)
– She is closest with Riku and they’re roommates. (To NiziU Ep1)
– Riku thinks that Miihi has a really refreshing personality because she doesn’t act as cute as looks in appearance.
– If she could control Riku, she would make her laugh next to her for her entire life because she likes the sound of her laugh.
– She thinks the most similar member to her is Riku.
– She goes on spontaneous trips with Riku.
– Nina thinks that she has husky and gentle voice suits Christmas songs.
– She has a ballad singing style.
– If she could trade skills with Nina, she would trade her English speaking abilities.
– She can understand Rima’s English a little bit but she doesn’t understand Nina’s English at all.
– She wants to shoot a cover video with Nina.
– Her personal dream is to upload one video a day of singing ballads. (To NiziU Ep6)
– She was a contestant on “Nizi Project”.
– She was ranked 2nd in dance and 3rd in vocal.
– She secured the 6th position in the Nizi Project final rankings.
– She along with Mako, Rima, Rio, Ayaka, and Maya all made appearances in Stray Kids’ “Back Door” music video.
– Prior to the Nizi Project, she, along with Rima and Mako, was a JYPE trainee.
– She made an appearance in Stray Kids’ “God’s Menu” music video.
– She made her debut as a lead vocalist and lead dancer in “NiziU” on December 2nd, 2020.
Likes & Dislikes
– She likes to eat takoyaki with soya sauce.
– Enjoying delicious foods is one of her favorite pastimes.
– She is a fan of bread and really likes cheese bread.
– She doesn’t like it when there is silence.
– She loves Nina’s high notes and wants to see how high she can go. (To NiziU Ep6)
– She loves cute stuff and owns a lot of keyrings and hairpins. (Korean Debut Introduction Video)
Personality & Habits
– She can’t focus on dance practice for long.
– She is a positive thinker and never overthinks.
– She has a calm personality.
– She tends to get whiny when she is tired.
– She is a pacifist and she tends to observe more than participate in group conversations.
– She doesn’t get nervous normally.
– She is the type to get up at once meaning if she wakes up she wouldn’t be able to go back to sleep right away.
Miihi (NiziU) Photos
NOTE: If you know more facts, feel free to submit them in the comments section!