Nayeon (나연) is a South Korean singer and a member of the K-pop girl group “TWICE” under JYP Entertainment. She made her solo debut on June 24, 2022, with the mini album “IM NAYEON“.
Nayeon (TWICE) Profile
|Stage Name||Nayeon (나연)|
|Birth Name||Im Na Yeon (임나연)|
|Birthday||September 22, 1995|
|Age||28 years old (in Sep 2023)|
|Height||163 cm (5’4″)|
|Weight||47 kg (104 lbs)|
Nayeon (TWICE) Facts:
– She hails from Myeongil-dong, Gangdong- gu, Seoul, South Korea.
– She went to Seoul Myeongwon Elementary School and Seongdeok Girls’ Middle School.
– She graduated from Apgujeong High School.
– She chooses her airport outfit based on her comfort level. (Buzzfeed Celeb)
– She has a younger sister named Im Seo-Yeon.
– Her go-to makeup removal product is cleansing balm. (allure)
– Her favorite clothing trend right now is Y2K. (Buzzfeed Celeb)
– She is a devoted fan of F(x), Krystal, and SNSD’s Taeyeon. She is also a huge fan of Oh My Girl.
– She has a habit of looking into people’s eyes when talking.
– Her nickname is “MC Rail.”
– Her representative color is Sky Blue.
– She likes simple vintage styles rather than feminine ones.
– When she’s happy, she has the habit of raising one arm.
– She styles herself based on her mood for the day. (Buzzfeed Celeb)
– Due to a childhood car accident, her left leg is weaker.
– Her hobby is to binge-watching dramas and movies.
– Her specialty is learning choreography quickly.
– She is scared of the sea and fireworks.
– Due to poor eyesight, she wears contact lenses when she is active and wears high-prescription glasses regularly.
– She is most confident in her lips.
– The phone app she uses the most is Calendar. (Buzzfeed Celeb)
– She is known to have a rabbit doll named “Kkaengi” and often talks to it, convincing other members to interact with the doll.
– She has been raising Pomeranians since 2017.
– She is friends with Jennie and Jisoo of Blackpink and Yeri of Red Velvet.
– She gets more confident the louder the fans cheer. (GQ)
– She is a huge fan of IU.
– She discovered her allergy to sweet chili sauce when Chaeyoung ordered the BTS Meal from McDonald’s.
– Her go-to karaoke song is “Cheer Up”. (Buzzfeed Celeb)
– Nayeon’s ideal type is someone trustworthy, dependable, capable of taking care of her, and skilled with technology.
– She once broke an expensive ring while performing on stage. (Buzzfeed Celeb)
– Nayeon has the position of Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Center, and Face of the Group in TWICE.
– As a child, she entered a child model contest and was scouted by JYP. Her mother initially refused, but she secretly entered a JYP open audition 10 years later in 2010 and passed.
– She was initially chosen for JYP’s girl group 6mix, but the group disbanded without debuting.
– She appeared in several music videos, including San E’s “Please Don’t Go,” GOT7’s “Girls Girls Girls,” Jun.K’s “No Love” (Japanese version), miss A’s “Only You,” and Jun.K’s “Your Wedding.”
– She was ranked 82nd on TC Candler’s “The 100 Most Beautiful Faces of 2018.”
– On June 24, 2022, she made her solo debut with the song “POP!”
Likes & Dislikes
– She enjoys playing badminton.
– Her favorite hairstyles are straight hair or half-up hair.
– She is a fan of grapefruitade as a beverage.
– She loves eating Sour Patch jellies when visiting America. (The Kelly Clarkson Show)
– She dislikes sushi other than salmon sushi and cannot eat chicken feet.
– Her favorite midnight snack is “gopchang” (intestines). (Buzzfeed Celeb)
– Her favorite color is purple.
– Her favorite song is “Somewhere Over The Rainbow” by Israel Kamakawiwo’ole. (Teen Vogue)
– Her favorite snack is Ppushu Ppushu. (First We Feast)
– Her favorite movies are The Notebook, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and Wolf Children. (interviewmagazine)
Magazines & Endorsements
– She has been chosen as a model and ambassador for Olive Des Olive on September 6, 2022.
– On January 17, 2023, she became the new face of Givenchy Beauty.
– She became an ambassador for Tommy Jeans on April 29, 2023.
– She was chosen as the new face of Healing Bird on October 3, 2023.
– She has also been featured in magazines including Nylon Korea, Cosmopolitan Korea, W Korea, and Elle Korea, as well as for fashion brands such as Ralph Lauren, Jill Stuart, Fendi, and Louis Vuitton.
– Some of her popular songs include “POP!”, “LOVE COUNTDOWN (feat. Wonstein)”, and “NO PROBLEM (feat. Felix)”
– She has won several awards including “Best Female Artist”, and “Solo Artist of the Year”.
Nayeon (TWICE) Photos
NOTE: If you know more facts, feel free to submit them in the comments section! All submissions will be greatly appreciated!